Aqua-Stone SPC Hybrid Floor | 1830x230x8.5mm | 2301830-001 Natural Oak
AQUA Stone Oak Series SPC Hybrid
The next generation in flooring technology
8.5mm thick (including 1.5mm underlay) x 230mm wide x 1830mm long.
- High density underlay is included.
- 100% waterproof - can be installed in wet areas, kitchens, laundry, powder room and bathroom
- Real wood charm - Looks and feels like real wood flooring
- Comfortable under foot - warmer than laminate, LVT and WPC flooring
- Economical – much better value than laminate, LVT or WPC flooring
- Easy to clean – moist mop recommended
- E0 certified - European lowest formaldehyde emissions
- CARB certified - USA lowest formaldehyde emissions
- Large planks – thick (8.5mm), wide (230mm) and long (1830mm) planks for an attractive modern look
- Underlay – underlay included on each plank
- Fire resistant – made from stone polymer composite
- R10 Slip rating – slip resistant
- No acclimation - no need to acclimatise SPC flooring
- No expansion – no expansion joints, no need for large gaps around the perimeter
- Versatile - SPC can be installed over any hard surface and can conceal most minor sub floor imperfections
- Eco friendly - stone polymer composite flooring is made from eco friendly materials
- Easy DIY - easy to install, save on installation costs
The Äqua-Stone SPC Series is fully certified (tested and passed):
- Slip Test Results
- DOTP Phthalate Content Test
- Phthalate Content Test
- Asbestos and Formaldehyde Test
- Safety Data Sheet
- Greenguard Certification
- Greenguard Gold Certification of Compliance
Wear Layer – The wear layer is the first coating on top of the floor that is usually clear. That adds scratch and stain resistance to the plank.
SPC HYBRID Core – The SPC HYBRID core is produced by consolidating limestone particles and stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof center.
Connected Underlayment – SPC HYBRIDs come with added underlay. Our exclusive underlay has been specially developed to help with sound deadening and temperature modulation as well adding softness to the floor.
Waterproof: This is one of the significant factors in choosing SPC flooring. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in most wet areas such as kitchen, bathrooms, and restaurants without a problem!
Stability in Temperature Variations: With the stone construction, an SPC HYBRID core is more stable in conditions with temperature variances, such as offices, homes with AC units and homes with humidity variations.
Appearance – SPC HYBRID flooring can have a variety of looks, textures, and styles. In many instances it is difficult to notice the difference between SPC and natural timer floors.
DIY Installation – SPC HYBRID flooring is a click-lock installation method. It is installed similarly to laminate with a tongue and groove installation. We offer a full range of installation services by professionally qualified personnel at very competitive rates.
Underfoot feel – The SPC HYBRID is going to feel added sturdy and cushioned underfoot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and density of the plank. A solid plank will give you more comfort. Some of the SPC will have attached underlay that supplements the softness underfoot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the subfloor.
Noise Ambient: With the solid core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will unlikely to hear the click-clack sounds.
Affordability: SPC HYBRID plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC HYBRID in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase the floor price.
Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC HYBRID will have the same cleaning method just like normal laminate or vinyl sheets. These planks are intended to be easily cleaned with general light sweep and damped mop.
Note: 20 year commercial / 30 year domestic warranty
Our warehouse is located in Dandenong, Victoria and we offer express same and next day transport throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Approx Shipping Times:
Melbourne Metro: 24-48 hours
Regional Victoria (within 200km): 2-3 days
NSW, SA and QLD: 2-5 days
We also offer shipping interstate to QLD, NSW, SA and TAS. Due to the size and weight of products such as flooring we recommend obtaining a shipping estimate before placing an order so we can determine the best possible rate and carrier. Obtain an estimate by sending us a message with items your after and your postcode. Estimates are normally available within 24 hours.
Yes, send us a message with details of items your after and we will contact you to organise delivery of samples where available.
We accept COD, Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and offer Afterpay to approved clients.
View our returns, refunds and exchange policy here.
Yes, we provide a full range of services including tiling, removal of existing flooring, hybrid and laminate installation, kitchen renovations etc. Get in touch with us for more information.
Yes, most items include comprehensive warranties. See product specifications for warranty details or get in touch with us for more info.