COVID 19 Policy
We have continued to develop health and safety measures focusing on the safety and wellbeing of our team customers and suppliers. These measures include but are not limited to the following:
● Increased cleaning in-store and for equipment such as counters, displayed products and building surfaces.
● Investment in new hospital grade floor scrubber and sanitiser allowing for regular disinfection of high traffic spaces including entire warehouse floor
● Providing team with necessary PPE including gloves and hand sanitiser
● Posters outside and around the store reminding customers of new measures in place
● Capping customer numbers in store / aisle to enforce social distancing measures
We are continuing to actively evolve our online offer to help customers safely access the products that they need to remain at home. This includes:
● Strongly encouraging customers to utilise our online offer for product research, purchasing and collection.
● Purchasing options include “click and collect”, click and collect”, “click and deliver”, and “drive and collect” *.
Drive and Collect” allows customers to collect orders products via a safe and contactless pick up from our warehouse where product is loaded to customer vehicle via forklift where applicable minimising contact.
Information specific to VICTORIA customers
Victoria 12 Feb 2021 Update
From 11.59pm Friday 12 February, our stores will remain open for trade (Commercial/Business) customers only to allow for urgent repairs and maintenance. Retail customers can still purchase the items they need online using our website (click and collect) or alternatively place orders via telephone and utilising our Contactless Collect service from our Dandenong South warehouse.
In line with government advice regarding who can shop in our stores, customers will be asked to show proof of trade credentials to gain entry. If unsure, please call 0447 745 345 or 03 9782 8888 for assistance.
We require all team members and customers to wear a face mask while visiting our sites. To ensure the effectiveness of a face mask, it must be a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
Select our "Zero-Contact" option as part of our COVID-19 Prevention Policy. Our courier will deliver your order to a safe, agreed upon location, eliminating the need for direct contact.
We also offer "Zero-Contact" Pickup for local customers collecting goods from our warehouse. Your order will be packed and palletised prior to your arrival. Upon arrival, your palletised order will be transported to our loading bay by a properly masked forklift operator. Vehicle dependant, order can be loaded directly onto your vehicle or left beside your car allowing you to load items without close proximity to other persons.
Select our "Zero-Contact" Installation for contactless delivery and installation of flooring in your home at a pre-determined time. Our expert layers will carry out required works wearing certified N95 masks at all times.